Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Random Thoughts for Today

So once again I have all kinds of random thoughts running through my head - hard to believe I know - so here are some of them

*The B100 Morning Crew were talking this morning about today being Pearl Harbor Day - it got me thinking of a few things - first off, its my dad and stepmoms anniversary (strange I know, but my dad has always loved history and I think this way he would never forget their anniversary), second off - how proud I am of my grandfather who served in WWII (He died before I was one, so I never got to meet him unfortunately) and of everyone I know who has fought, is fighting and will ever fight for our country, and third - how freakin awesome B100 is - they quoted a prayer, yes a prayer, on the radio this morning by George Washington. I am an extremely proud B100 fan right now!! Oh, and they still say Christmas too!
*Also on B100 this morning I heard the song "It's a Great Day To Be Alive" by Travis Tritt - every time I hear this song it reminds me of the attitude I should have everyday - It makes me smile when it comes on and I always have to sing along.
*This is a really odd story I read on WNDU this morning - someone actually paid $1700 for a piece of property the size of a stamp - yes you read that right, the size of a stamp! Insane I tell you InsanE!
*Most of you won't care, BUT, 24 has a new web design since the new season starts in 39 days! If you want a show that hardly gives you a second to breathe, in constant motion with very little down time, this is the show for you!! I have plenty of people in agreement with me - all things stop when I am watching 24! If you call and you know it is during 24, beware....If you want to see someone totally obsessed with a show, that would be me...

Oh and this is the song that is constantly popping into my head - its flippin awesome!

No comments: