Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Yes I am saying Merry Christmas! (And I must add the B100 Morning Crew says Merry Christmas still as well!!) This may be the last post for (brace yourselves) a few days *gasp* I know, I think I am going to end up going through withdrawls this weekend! But anyway I have definitely veered off-task here...

I just wanted to tell everyone how blessed I feel this Christmas...not only do I have family that love me, I have some amazing "Other Families" as well! Last night the Kagarises had us all over to celebrate Christmas and they had stockings for all of us! They are some of the most amazing people - they let us take over their house constantly and love it too! I also got to see so many people from GCC who have become like family to me as well. Sometimes its hard to imagine what my life would be like without these people! And then there is my library family - while I sometimes complain about my job, there are many people who I love so much here at work - I have truly been blessed with some amazing co-workers (not all, but some) :) And then there are my friends...I feel like I am always blogging about them - and - I probably am- and I don't care! You all are amazing! It's strange how we are all so different yet we love and accept each other and have a freakin awesome fun time too!! I thank God for all of you! So everyone, have an amazing Christmas, and know that I will be thinking of you all when I thank God this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! It made me smile and almost made me cry (and you know I don't cry...unless it's the women's retreat and then, well....you know!)!! I hope you have an awesome Christmas as well. I can't wait to spend some time with you next week! See you soon!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for loving on my parents and calling us part of your family. It really means a lot to me, and my parents to have everyone over all the time. It was great going to lunch with you the other day, and chatting about randomness like always. Have a wonderful Christmas! See you again soon!

Lo